There were two major Content Updates for Middle Manager of Justice after its initial launch.
Version 1.1 Edit
Version 1.1 was released on January 1, 2013 and included the following:
- New Storyline: Alien Invasion - The last two neighborhoods are opened up!
- New hero: The Cosmic Crowbar - This hero was created by our ardent supporter Steven Dengler!
- Valentines Day Event - Evil forces are ruining Valentines Day! Save love!
- Memory Optimizations
- Play your own music - You can play your own audio over the game and make Brian Min cry. Just make sure you mute the in game audio in the options menu.
- Brand New Splash Screen: New format has a news ticker to keep users up to date on MMoJ news.
- Easier iCloud Integration: You’ll be able to load and save manually from the iCloud and will no longer have to go through the tutorial to sync .
- Water Cooler, Juicer, Yak: New items for the office that will replenish health items on every fight!
- Heroes return to work - Heroes will go back to what they were doing whenever they are interrupted.
- New Scheduler UI - Cleaner scheduler UI with bigger buttons for smaller screens.
- Level Cap Raised - The level cap for the Middle Manager and the Heroes are raised to 15.
- Achievements Fix - Achievements earned offline should be rewarded when the player goes online.
- Branch Rating Fix - The branch rating continues to go up even after maxing your Middle Manager.
Version 1.2 Edit
Version 1.2 launched on April 2, 2013 and included the following:
- Most Wanted Thugs - Tougher enemies that will randomly appear on your map. When you beat them, you get items, and have a chance at some rare items that you can’t get from the shop!
- Meteorites - You can collect various meteorites during fights! These can be equipped to give your hero special bonuses. In addition, they can be combined with each other to create a more powerful meteorite!
- New Hero: Gloomerang - She has a lot of group oriented abilities, and is fashioned after a lot of self narrating anti-heroes of the 90’s.
- Various bug fixes.